Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What will happen?

What will happen if I follow my passion(s)?

I expect several open-ended answers. First, I would guarantee that I would pay attention to what I am doing since they are my passions and my passions have sophisticated reasons behind them.

Also, I would cope with all the challenges with a different set of mind. I would see all the opportunities that I could embrace. My mind would have wings and my heart would beat with joy.

I would realize the deep potential in me or try to dig deeper in order to release my true potential instead of having a social struture set an agenda for me. I would create my personal journey where passion would lead me to places that I might not know before.

I would be present with a joyful heart. Since I would not have any reasons left to lie to myself that there would be something else awaiting. I chose my trail and would be sure to enjoy the steps.

I would wake up every day with a deep sense of gratitude towards my surroundings, towards life and the ability to follow my passion. Then,I might perhaps be able to leave the world a bit better than I arrived. Or I might leave a legacy for young people to follow. In that case, life is worth living when you realize your passion (s), so you should work and walk toward that.

If you want to know what would happen if you follow your passion, then try to do that.

TAN

No comments: