Friday, November 7, 2008

Nature is so loudly quiet.


There are endless different sounds that I hear from walking gently in the forest. They are the invitation sounds to my solitude, the reflective sounds leading to the various beats of my journey, the inspiring sounds to explore my dream(s), the universal sounds that all humans can connect to, and the sounds of deep silence that surprisingly is very loud.

It is loud and I can hear that clearly because I am ready to listen and nature stands still, inviting me to hear her language. I am not so sure what language it is. It is another sign language that you can hear powerfully when you walk quietly into the forest.

Walk, be quiet, listen, reflect and you will find out so many answers from the unanswered questions in life.

TAN

No comments: