Monday, May 19, 2008

Live your dream


The present is a precious time. It is now that we should live our dream.

I went to the Sixth and I Synagogue with my husband to listen to a passionate man and his idealistic passage to save the environment. John Francis was the speaker and he did "22 years of walking and 17 years of silence." I don't plan to write about the details of his talk in this blog (if you really want to know about him, I am sure you can search for his story pretty easily.)
His talk stimulated our thoughts. His gentle voice echoed with the rhythm of my dream.

What is my dream?

My husband told me that his dream is to set up a Writer's Retreat in Thailand. It is a life-long powerful project. He told me that I have to realize my dream.

I looked at the red light at the busy intersection at Chinatown in DC. I stopped in order to answer his provocative question.

"My dream is to help other people realize their dreams."

After I said that, I heard John Francis tell me again and again in silence, "Live your dream."

Thanks John,

TAN


1 comment:

craigcastree said...

If it is money that you need to get what you want and that is holding you back? Then this site may interest you? I run it as a part time business and I run it from home, It is a lot of fun and financially rewarding. I can see my self doing this full time soon and I cant wait, so maybe you too may be able to do something similar to get to live your dreams? Have a look for yourself. It might be for you or not? Paste the link below into your browser and have a look.I know that one of the people in our team was an Australian and now resides in Thailand in a resort style home that he has been able to afford for this business, so anything is possible if you put you mind to it.
http://kerry.gojiteam.com
Good Luck with you dreams.